An ASA Sports Global Ltd. Soccer ball is a quality ball with all the features necessary to last many seasons but the following rules for the care of the ball must be observed.
– The ball should be kept in a dry place at a temperature between +15C & +25C.
– After use, let some of the air out of the ball.
– After use, clean the ball with clean water and wipe dry with cloth.
– The ball must not be exposed to strong heat – for example beside or on a heater or radiator.
– The ball valve should regularly be give a drop of silicon.